Duarte Heating Repair, Installation & Replacement
When the thermometer drops, the heat comes on. For the best Duarte, CA heating repair and installation call Air-Tro Inc. at 626-357-3535 for a free estimate. Find out how you can save on your next heating project by clicking here for exclusive specials and coupons.
Your furnace or heater is one of the most important appliances in your home. Keeping your family warm through the winter months is important to you, and is therefore important to us. At Air-Tro Inc. we always arrive promptly to fix all your heating problems. Whether it’s installing a new furnace or fixing a heat pump, our experts arrive with the tools and know-how necessary to get the job done.
See what others in Duarte, CA are saying about us! Click here to read past feedback.
Customers Love Us!
Your organization has installed my airconditioning and heating units for the past 30+ years and the servicemen who come for the installation and/or the maintenance are courteous, professional, and helpful in providing information whiile the work is being done and also upon completion. Thank you for Kevin was very helpful in the initial phase. The guys were also very good. Very courteous, professional and patient.
Read More Reviews
Your organization has installed my airconditioning and heating units for the past 30+ years and the servicemen who come for the installation and/or the maintenance are courteous, professional, and helpful in providing information whiile the work is being done and also upon completion. Thank you for
Kevin was very helpful in the initial phase. The guys were also very good.
Very courteous, professional and patient.
How to Save Money on Your Heating Bill
With the cost of energy rising, we want to make sure you are doing everything you can to save money on your heating costs each month. While the first step to savings is ensuring you have an efficient heater or furnace, there are other tricks you can employ to save yourself some money each month. Try some of these to save:
- Invest in annual furnace or heater maintenance to make sure the unit is running properly.
- Clean air ducts and air filters regularly to ensure a proper flow of air.
- If you experience recurring problems or notice a higher than usual bill, it may be a good idea to replace your current unit with a newer, more modern model.
Signs That it’s Time for a Repair
It’s easy to anticipate simple repairs with regular maintenance. However there are some tell-tale signs that could mean a repair is more than necessary. For immediate service, the professionals at Air-Tro Inc. have you completely covered for all your heater repairs. Give us a call if you notice any of these signs:
- Cold spots in your home with the heater not heating properly although it’s turned on.
- The heater is not starting when it should. This could signify a problem with the thermostat, which is in charge of letting the heater know what the current temperature is.
- Loss of heating control could mean that there is a mechanical failure such as a broken belt, fan motor or bearings. These issues could cause the heater to overheat.
- Heater Repair and Maintenance
- Heater Installation and Replacement
- Furnace Repair and Maintenance
- Furnace Installation and Replacement
- Heat Pump Services
How Can We Help You?
Call Air-Tro Inc. Today!
When you need service for your heater or furnace, trust the experts at Air-Tro Inc. with almost 30 years experience in the Duarte area, Air-Tro Inc. has the skills and knowledge to fix your problems properly and efficiently. Call 626-357-3535 and ask for a free estimate on your next heating project!