Pasadena Variant Refrigerant Flow System Services
Improve savings and efficiency with Pasadena, CA variant refrigerant flow system services. Call (626) 357-3535 and ask Air-Tro Inc. about these revolutionary units. Take advantage of our rebates and incentives when you click here. Save today!
Invented in Japan in the 1980’s a variant refrigerant flow system is an amazing way for commercial buildings to save money and improve their HVAC efficiency at the same time. At Air-Tro Inc. we are proud to be on the forefront of industry innovations. Our technicians are experienced and skilled in the installation and repair of these VRF heating and cooling systems.
Click here to see what other companies in Pasadena, CA are saying about us.
How does a Variant Refrigerant Flow System work?
Based off the same technology as a ductless mini split system, a VRF heating and cooling system works by using refrigerant as the main cooling agent. The refrigerant is cooled by a condensing unit and is in turn circulated through your building by multiple fan-coil units. By minimizing or completely eliminating the use of ducts in your cooling system a VRF is able to increase efficiency, since a lot of the heating or cooling power is often absorbed through ductwork.
What are the Benefits of a VRF System?
Efficiency-savvy business owners will appreciate air conditioner VRF systems for many reasons. Some of the best benefits of these units include:
- Total control of heating and cooling – Just like with a ductless mini split AC system, a VRF system allows business owners to control which zones of their building need cool air the most. You are able to direct your cool air to specific zones while simultaneously heating zones that need to be heated.
- Highest efficiency possible – Since there are no ducts to absorb heat or cool, you are getting the maximum amount of power possible. The system also runs on loop meaning you are getting even more energy efficiency, and therefore saving more money.
- Size – VRF systems are smaller than typical cooling systems. They take up less space and are lighter.
- Flexibility – The units can be designed to fit the specific needs of your building. Enabling you to heat and cool specific zones as you see fit.
- Sound – Since the compressor units for VRF systems are located outside, there is almost no sound noticeable from inside the building.
Call a Professional Today
The experts at Air-Tro Inc. are proud to be ahead of the curve and on the forefront of industry advancements. Our technicians are skilled and experienced in the installation and repair of VRF systems.
When you call for professional VRF system installation, you can expect top notch service from a knowledgeable and friendly team. We are up to date with all building codes and installation methods. Call (626) 357-3535 today for a quote from Air-Tro Inc.