Pasadena HVAC Economizer Installation & Maintenance
Save money and energy on your cooling services with expert Pasadena, CA HVAC economizer installation and repair. Call Air-Tro Inc. today at (626) 357-3535.
At Air-Tro Inc. our ultimate goal is to save you money. As a Pasadena, CA business owner, we understand the importance of reducing costs and increasing efficiency. If your cooling system could know when to shut off to conserve energy, you could save on your cooling costs each month. With an HVAC economizer, that is exactly what happens! Ask us how to save money on cooling today.
Click here for honest feedback and reviews from commercial clients and customers.
How does an HVAC Economizer Work?
Many factors contribute to the heat absorbed in your building, people, computers, machines and lights all can heat the building throughout a day. Your HVAC system works to reduce the effects of these things and provide a cool and consistent temperature throughout the building.
There are times however, when the temperature outside gets cooler than the temperature inside your building. At those times, you may want to turn off your compressor and rely on the outside temperature to cool the building. HVAC economizer operation does all this automatically. It will sense the outside temperature and turn the compressor off when needed.
Benefits of an HVAC Economizer
There are many benefits to installing HVAC economizers. They are as follows:
- Saving money – If your compressor is not running all the time, you will save energy costs on your cooling.
- Environmentally friendly – Saving energy also means your system is more environmentally friendly.
- Comfort level – Since the HVAC economizer is taking into account the outside temperature, your building will never be uncomfortably cold compared to the outdoors.
The one drawback to the HVAC economizer is the humidity factor. While the outside temperature may be cooler, it may also be humid. The HVAC economizer anticipates this with a built in feature called the enthalpy control. This works with the thermostat to measure humidity in the air as well, guaranteeing your employees constant comfort.
HVAC Economizer Maintenance
Maintenance to your HVAC economizer should be done at least annually. It includes:
- Checking the condition of and setting the thermostat and enthalpy control
- Making sure all the proper settings are in function
- Lubricating dampers
- Ensuring correct operation of the HVAC system at 100%
- Testing the wiring and electrical terminals
With proper maintenance of an HVAC economizer, you can ensure increased energy savings and consistent comfort in your building.
Call Now for a Quote
The experts at Air-Tro Inc. have the experience and tools to save you money in HVAC costs. Call us at (626) 357-3535 today for a quote.