San Marino AC Repair, Installation & Replacement
Is a malfunctioning AC unit ruining your summer? For skilled San Marino, CA AC repair and installation trust the experts at Air-Tro Inc. Call 626-357-3535 today. Find out how you can save today with our exclusive online specials and coupons. Click here to save!
Your air conditioner is an appliance that you just expect to work properly. Turning it on and getting cool air is something you hardly think about. So when your AC unit malfunctions, it’s even more stressful because it’s usually at a time when you need it most. At AIr-Tro Inc. we pride ourselves on providing prompt service that’s efficient, allowing us to get your AC unit back up and running in no time.
Others agree! See what the rest of San Marino, CA is saying about our service.
Customers Love Us!
Great personable technician Your men pulled the cord for the garage door and did replug it afterwards.(No big deal) Chris Cervantez was courteous efficient and friendly. Great job!
Read More Reviews
Great personable technician
Your men pulled the cord for the garage door and did replug it afterwards.(No big deal)
Chris Cervantez was courteous efficient and friendly. Great job!
Most Common Air Handler Problems
The air handler is a metal box that houses all the important components of your air conditioning unit. It’s an important part of your cooling system and should not be overlooked. Some of the most common air handler problems we see include:
Contamination from outside particles or pathogens
- Basic mechanical failures or malfunctions
- Overheating due to a dirty or clogged air filter
- Broken, malfunctioning or frozen evaporator coils
- Structural problems to the box itself
If your air conditioner is performing strangely in any way, it’s alway best to call the professionals for immediate service. Catching the problem right away can limit the damage done and will get you back up and running in no time at all.
Specializing in Ductless Mini Split AC Units
Ductless mini split AC units are gaining in popularity for the following reasons:
- Individualized and customizable – With a ductless mini split, you can control the temperature of each room individually. So for lesser used rooms you can use less air while ensuring the high traffic rooms stay cool.
- Money Saving and Environmentally Friendly – With a typical air conditioning unit, much of the cool air is lost in the ducts. With a ductless system, you do not need to worry about this. You are also saving money by only cooling the rooms you use. Running a higher efficiency unit that only gets used in the rooms it must means that less energy is being used and you are creating a smaller carbon footprint.
- Simplicity – Most ductless mini split systems run off a simple remote. Meaning there are no frustrating knobs or other settings to mess with. The remote is aesthetically pleasing and can be carried with you in every room.
- AC Filter Replacements
- AC Installation and Replacement
- AC Repair and Maintenance
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Ductless Mini Split AC Installation
How Can We Help You?
Call Today for an Estimate
Whether you are looking for a repair, maintenance or installation, the experts in San Marino, CA have you covered for all your cooling needs. Call Air-Tro Inc. today at 626-357-3535 for a free quote.