Your HVAC equipment is one of the most expensive, important things you have in your home. Not only does it cost a lot to purchase, but it directly affects your energy bills and also impacts your family’s health, comfort and safety. You don’t have time to deal with fly-by-night contractors who employ technicians who may or may not get the job done. No matter what your home needs, always make sure you have a opens in a new windowNATE-certified technician.
What makes NATE-certified technicians so superior?
- Reliability and dedication: It is not easy to become certified by NATE. It takes quite a bit of time, effort, practice and knowledge. Inherently, that means you are getting a technician who is willing to take the time to become certified because they are planning on staying in the industry for a long time and making a career of it.
- opens in a new windowBetter customer service: Technicians who look at HVAC services as a career, not simply a temporary job, tend to care more about how you feel about their performance. They want your return business.
- Fewer callbacks and warranty returns: NATE-certified technicians have opens in a new window12.9 percent fewer callbacks than non-certified contractors. This because of the extensive testing and additional training they go through that ensures they always understand the new products and technologies.
- Lower energy bills: Certified technicians use detailed checklists and assess the condition of your entire house and HVAC system to help you understand how to maximize your energy savings. This covers everything from sizing, installing and servicing your equipment correctly to sealing air leaks, checking insulation and testing your air quality. You can then prioritize improvements and get the biggest return on every HVAC investment.
- Fast, efficient service: A knowledgeable, experienced technician is naturally much faster and more efficient when it comes to servicing your equipment. They do a better job and complete it in less time, with no sacrifice in terms of quality work.
When you need a NATE-certified technician, contact opens in a new windowAir-Tro Heating & Air Conditioning. With nearly three decades of excellent HVAC service to Pasadena and the surrounding areas, our track record is proven.
Our goal is to help educate our customers in the greater Los Angeles, California area about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems). For more information about NATE certification and other HVAC topics, visit our website.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock