Los Angeles HVAC Pro: What Level of Customer Service Should You Expect From Your HVAC Pro?
Finding the right Los Angeles HVAC professional can be time consuming, but it is worth it. You need someone who can do the job right, but you also need someone who provides excellent customer service. Terrible customer service can make follow-up work or addressing issues a terrible experience, even if the HVAC pro does excellent technical work.
There is a certain level of customer service you should expect from your LA HVAC company. Everyone from the office staff to the technicians should be courteous and helpful. Beyond that, here is the level of customer service you should be expecting from your Los Angeles HVAC pro.
- They should never lie to you, or make false promises. If for some reason your issue cannot be fixed in the way you hoped, they need to make the next best suggestion — be it replacement or repair — that meets your needs, and they should explain the situation thoroughly, without using a lot of jargon you don’t understand.
- Your HVAC pro should always be polite.
- They should greet you in a friendly manner. When you are conversing with them, they should listen to you and allow you to explain any issues you are having.
- They should go the extra mile. Good HVAC pros appreciate their customers and will do whatever it takes to make them happy.
- They should always speak to you in a courteous tone and never talk down to you.
- Your LA HVAC pro should always ask if you need anything else before they leave, and never assume the job is done until you are satisfied.
- They should never act as if your issues are bothering them, or that they are doing you a favor by being there.
- He or she should learn your name, and use it when they talk to you.
- A good Los Angeles HVAC professional can put themselves in your shoes, and understand why your issue is upsetting you, and causing disruption to your life.
- Once they have a solution, they should fix your problem as fast as they can.
For more information on finding the right HVAC professional in the Pasadena area, contact Air-Tro, Inc.
Our goal is to help educate our customers in the greater Pasadena and Los Angeles, California area about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems).
Credit/Copyright Attribution: “iQoncept/Shutterstock”